Thursday, December 8, 2011

Behind the scenes at hydroxycut!

Hey guys I just got back from Miami, we were shooting another hydroxycut commercial! I have shot with them 3 times, first was in Sarasota, the second time was in Key West and this time we were in South Beach! I love this company they have a great team and it is always a blast to work on with them. BTW for those of you that are wondering, yes they do lose all the weight and yes it does work. It doesn't mean it is an easy process, they work out all the time, and change their diets. I talked to each of the people about their experience and I learned that losing weight is really a lifestyle change, and its not something that is going to happen overnight. (booo) Nonetheless i went and purchased my own bottle of Hydroxycut after my first shoot with them, lol, but i don't think i am ready to give up my comfort food and booze quite yet!

This is just for hair and makeup1 geez!
A boat full of bikini babes crashed out shoot while the guys were shooting!
The girls taking a break! Dont mess up your hair!
The cutest Hemingway cat, made it's way on set. look at those paws! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment