Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I have been up to lately!

Hey guys it's been a while since I've blogged so please accept my apologies! Here's a few random pics so you can see what I've been working on!
Chillounge is a huge event that Ana Molinari always sponsors every year, so we get to do the hair and makeup for some beautiful models! It was a success even though it rained right before our fashion show! Can't wait for next year!
I've been working with Sarasota magazine for the April
And may issues which has been so much fun! The may issue will be the results for the best of Sarasota poll! It was a very stylized shoot very retro glam! The one pictured is April which was shot on egmont key, off the coast of Tampa bay. We took a boat full of 10 people to an island of abandoned forts with no electricity or bathrooms it was an adventure to say the least! Everyone on the crew was a joy to work with!
Eden is a new arts and culture magazine I have been working on
the first issue came out which I had the pleasure to assist on, and we just finished shooting the 2nd issue for
Summer where I did the makeup!
Oh and my first ad ever made it into the first issue!
Ok that's it for my makeup adventures! Have a fabulous day!
Love e

No comments:

Post a Comment